Are you planning a trip? What type of trip is it going to be, business or vacation? if you are not a regular or experienced traveler, then maybe a good lesson on how to pack your bags smartly for a tour is in line. Kunal Bansal Chandigarh lately planned this enormous trip with his family and he got so hooked up in the real traveling plans that when the time came near to depart he realized that he hadn’t even done his own bags.
He used a whole night the day prior to his journey washing clothes and working to figure out which clothes to take with him. Needless to say, he got no sleep which in turn made him overlook some very important things. Let’s just say they will remain “unmentionable.” So, every time you travel, you should make a list of items you would need and a little tip about the morning of the trip that can save you time and money during your vacation.
2. Buy a decent carry on bag. If you can get one with lots of pouches and zipper sections, even great. Make sure to bring a variety of clothes, undergarments, and extra shoes just in case your main bags aren’t delivered to your address with you.
3. Make sure you have luggage labels clearly classifying who they belong to. If your luggage is an ordinarily used color or style, put some unusual stickers on it so it can quickly be identifiable by you.
5. Be sure you stuff “outfits” such as shirts and pants or tops and trouser or jeans or skirts. Ensure that your clothes will balance right down to the shoes. You wouldn’t want to look like a circus clown on the streets of Vienna. Never forget to tag the proper accessories for these outfits. Matching ties and belts or any other wearable items are mandatory too.
6. If you plan to attend a formal affair like business meeting, make sure your bag has a pair or two of something classic and decent and formal like Pant and Suite.
7. Never pack everything right away, you know you will be needing some stuff next morning as well. Keep your clothes that you’re going to wear on the travel day laid out. Do the same with toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo or like that.
8. The travel day morning carry out your usual everyday routine and after each work, pack that thing that you used. For instance, clean your teeth and then pack the toothpaste and toothbrush. Use your lotion after shave, razor, and perfume and later put them in your bag. If you use blow-dryer use and then pack it as soon it cools down. This will assure you’re leaving with all the necessities and you are not forgetting anything.
The last thing you would want on your travel is to worry about stuff you didn’t bring. And then you’ll have to spend money on buying those items. Kunal Bansal Chandigarh suggests that preparing before the departure with calm mind can help you reduce extra financial burden on your trip. You should also be aware of your airlines carry on policy and luggage charges and pack accordingly.